(Featured Image: Crunchyroll)
Mobile RPG Princess Connect! Re: Drive is celebrating its 1.5 Anniversary with a wave of in-game events and goodies, sure to keep your summer cool!
Maho (Summer!) (7/19 23:00 UTC to 7/30 22:59 UTC) – Summer-themed characters ready to play (and slay) out in the sun, including a special Maho (Summer)! The princess of the Maho Maho Kingdom is making a splash in her beach attire!
A special 1.5-Year Anniversary Gacha (7/18 13:00 UTC to 7/23 15:59 UTC) – Enjoy double the normal 3★ draw rates when performing draws on this banner. Doubling your chance to meet the rarest characters in the game, the 1.5-Year Anniversary Gacha will be available for 11 days.
1.5-Year Anniversary Daily Free 10-Draw Campaign (7/19 13:00 UTC to 8/5 12:59 UTC) – Players can get 10-draws daily from a special Gacha, letting them bolster their teams up.
The return of the Landosol Cup (7/19 13:00 UTC to 8/5 12:59 UTC) – The fan-favorite event returns, but this time with some summer-themed flair! When you first log in every day during the campaign, you’ll be able to pick your favorite character out of a random assortment of four, then watch as they race, receiving special rewards in the form of Jewels based on how well your chosen character does. Starting at ranging from 250 Jewels for 4th place, and going up to 500 Jewels for first. The 1.5-Year Anniversary rendition of the Landosol Cup runs for 17 days.
Tower of Luna Challenge (7/18 13:00 UTC to 7/23 15:59 UTC) – The exciting Dungeon challenge is back with a new set of 20 floors for players complete with unique monsters, Shadows, and a new set of bosses to beat, earning grand rewards for their efforts. The Tower of Luna reopens its doors for five days starting on 7/18. You’ll need to finish Main Story Quest 9-1 to participate.
The Full list of 1.5 Year Anniversary Celebration Events:
- Maho (Summer) 1.5-Year Anniversary Gacha (7/19 23:00 UTC to 7/30 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Maho (Summer), also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- Maho (Summer) is a limited unit and will only be available during the 1.5-Year Anniversary Gacha period.
- Doubled draw rates for 3★ characters in the Maho (Summer) 1.5-Year Anniversary Gacha.
- 3★ Guaranteed Premium Gacha (7/19 23:00 UTC to 7/26 22:59 UTC)
- 1.5-Year Anniversary Daily Free 10-Draw Campaign (7/19 13:00 UTC to 8/5 12:59 UTC)
- Maximum of 17 pulls total.
- Diabolos Focus Gacha (7/30 23:00 UTC to 8/4 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Illya, Shinobu, Miyako, Akari, and Yori, also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- The Landosol Cup (7/19 13:00 UTC to 8/5 12:59 UTC)
- Story Event: Tamaki and Mifuyu’s Desert Island 0-Rupie Life Revival (7/19 23:00 UTC to 7/25 22:59 UTC)
- Re-run of Tamaki and Mifuyu’s Desert Island 0-Rupie Life Revival story event with modified rewards and challenges.
- Tower of Luna (7/18 13:00 UTC to 7/23 15:59 UTC)
- Unlocked after completion of Main Story Quest 9-1.
- Complete each floor for rewards.
- Reset your teams back to full health daily.
- Progress made during this month will carry over towards future Tower of Luna events.
- Floors 291-310 and EX Floor 310 Unlocked.
- July Clan Battle (7/26 13:00 UTC to 7/31 07:59 UTC)
- Unique Equipment (After 7/14 9:00 UTC)
- Unique Equipment added for Tamaki (Summer), Mifuyu (Summer), and Suzume (Summer)
- New limited-time furniture added to the Guildhouse Shop (7/26 23:00 UTC to 8/27 22:59 UTC)
- Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign (7/19 13:00 UTC to 7/23 12:59 UTC)
- Sanctum Survey Double Drop Campaign (7/25 13:00 UTC to 7/31 12:59 UTC)
- Normal Quest Triple Drop Campaign (7/19 13:00 UTC to 7/25 12:59 UTC)
- Hard Quest Triple Drop Campaign (7/25 13:00 UTC to 7/31 12:59 UTC)
Done in collaboration with Cygames (the game developer behind Granblue Fantasy) and Funplex, (who released the world’s first social media game for mobile devices) Princess Connect! Re: Dive was released in 2018 in Japan. A real-time action role-play game, players group up in parties of up to five to take on the game’s various modes as well as other player groups. It received praise for its fun gameplay, stunning in-game animations created by iconic anime studios, and talented voice work coming from talented actors including M•A•O (Iris in Fire Force, Shion in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime), Miku Ito (Kokoro Tsurumaki in BanG Dream!, Miku Nakano in Quintessential Quintuplets), and Rika Tachibana (Reiko Arisugawa in Shomin Sample, Lucia in Street Fighter V, and Momoko Futo in Joshi Kausei).
The game quickly became a favorite in Japan, reaching the #1 spot on the app store. It was later released in China by Bilibili in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese. The popular game went on to also receive Korean and Thai translations.
“Princess Connect! Re: Dive” is available to download Android and iOS devices! You can check out the Princess Connect! Re: Dive anime series by heading over to Crunchyroll!
Like anime? Anime NYC powered by Crunchyroll 2022 is set for November 18-20th! Check out the official site to grab your ticket, learn more about exhibitors & attending guests, and what awaits you at Anime NYC!
And stay tuned to Nerdier Tides as we get you ready for it!
0 comments on “‘Princess Connect! Re: Drive’ celebrates anniversary with special in-game events!”