(Featured Image: Undead Labs / Xbox Game Studios)
State Of Decay 2’s Update 25: PLAGUE TERRITORY is now live and brings new dangers, gameplay, and outpost/base management to the zombie survival game.
Update 25: PLAGUE TERRITORY Features:
- Plague hearts now possess the territory around them, requiring you to defeat the heart before claiming nearby bases and outposts.
- Resource outposts can now be upgraded by spending influence. This increases their benefits and unlocks skill training options.
- Each map has a new landmark outpost, which allows you to choose one of three powerful options to benefit your community.
- Survivors can now carry both a primary weapon and a sidearm, opening up new tactical loadout choices.
- Community skills now share many of their advanced benefits with the entire community of survivors.
State of Decay 2 is an open-world zombie survival game where players build a community of survivors and attempt to create a functioning base in a world filled with zombies. State of Decay 3 is currently in development.
State of Decay 2 is available for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It is included in Xbox Game Pass.