(Featured Image: Square Enix)
Fans of Final Fantasy XI should get very excited with the news that the now available May update for the game has brought all kinds of new content to help them celebrate its 19th anniversary!
MMORPG Final Fantasy XI was released on May 16, 2002. Today’s update has brought new stories and characters to the game by continuing the Voracious Resurgence storyline and preparing players for the upcoming anniversary.
The Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign starts Friday, May 14 and ends Monday, May 24, and will let players taking a break from the game return and play for free! Celebrate the “19th Vana’versary” while they visit. an amazing set of in game events and unlockable awards being made available this May.
19th Vana’versary Events:
- “19th Vana’versary Event: Mandragora Mania – Players can participate in a special 19th Vana’versary event, Mandragora Mania, which will be held concurrently with the Return Home to Vana’diel campaign. Players can earn exciting rewards and items, such as the Korrigan Pot.
- 19th Vana’versary Nomad Mog Bonanza – Nomad Mog Bonanza returns to Vana’diel and offers players the chance to win extravagant prizes, including new weapons modeled after those from FINAL FANTASY series titles. Players can purchase Mog Bonanza pearls and guess the three-digit number they think will be the winning combination. The winning numbers will be announced at a later date, after which players with winning tickets can collect their prizes.
- Experience Vana’diel to the Fullest Campaign – From Tuesday, May 11 at 1:00 a.m. PDT to Monday, May 24, at 12:59 a.m. PDT, players can earn double to triple the normal amount of experience and capacity points, making it even easier for returning adventurers to participate in the battle content of their choice.
- A.M.A.N Trove Test Your Luck Campaign – Players who log in daily will receive two silver A.M.A.N. vouchers per day for use in A.M.A.N. Trove, a battlefield with treasure coffers to open and powerful gear to earn.
- Spring Alter Ego Extravaganza – From now until Monday, May 31 at 7:59 a.m. PDT, players can acquire previously available alter egos, in case they missed them during earlier opportunities.
- Adventurer Appreciation Forever Campaign – In appreciation of adventurers who continue to do Vana’diel proud, players can log in weekly to receive items and other presents.”
All of this is made even more amazing with the game’s May 2021 Login Campaign, which awards players for logging in during the month with points that can be used to purchase rewards like the Red Raptor mount.
Final Fantasy XI is available for PC. Head here to learn more about the anniversary event.
(Source: Square Enix)
Do you like anime? Then you will want to check out Virtual Crunchyroll Expo 2021, an online anime convention coming to screens August 6-7th! You can head to the official site to learn more.
For the latest in video game news, trailers, and dumb jokes stay tuned to Nerdier Tides. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
0 comments on “Final Fantasy XI Celebrates 19th Anniversary With New Campaign And Story Content!”