(Featured Image – Harmonix / NC Soft)
The music is yours to control in the upcoming DJ game, FUSER! Coming from Harmonix, the creators of Rock Band and Dance Central, Fuser is bringing a fun music experience to gamers!
FUSER – Official Announcement Trailer
Get the crowd hype in Fuser’s campaign mode, create stunning mixes & effects in Freestyle Play, and take on or work with your friends around the world in its multiplayer mode. Fuser will include over 100 songs, the first 16 have been revealed.
Songs Revealed So Far:
- 50 Cent – “In da Club”
- Billie Eilish – “Bad Guy”
- Blue Öyster Cult – “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya – “Don’t Let Me Down”
- The Clash – “Rock the Casbah”
- Fatboy Slim – “The Rockafeller Skank”
- Imagine Dragons – “Thunder”
- J. Balvin & Willy William – “Mi Gente”
- Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Old Town Road (Remix)”
- Lizzo – “Good As Hell”
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
- Migos – “Stir Fry”
- Post Malone – “Better Now”
- Smash Mouth – “All Star”
- Warren G & Nate Dogg – “Regulate”
A great tease of the genres and artists who will be there for you to mix & combine, for what will likely be a fun music experience. Fuser won’t require a specific peripheral to mix music, so you can just use your console’s native controller, making it a very accessible music experience.
FUSER will be available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, later this year.
For the latest in video game news, trailers, and dumb jokes stay tuned to Nerdier Tides. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
0 comments on “The Creators Of ‘Dance Central’ & ‘Rock Band’ Reveal A New DJ Game!”