Crunchyroll is set to end an amazing year of conventions by super-charging New York’s Anime NYC as a sponsor for a third year, this time with two booths providing unique experiences, anime fans won’t want to miss!
With a booth for Crunchyroll, and for the first time, one for Crunchyroll Games, fans will have the chance to uniquely celebrate Crunchyroll’s gamer side along with its anime community. A community that enjoys the epic battles, hilarious jokes, emotional moments, and awesome games that come from anime, will have booths by the world’s most popular anime brand for them to close out their year.
Some of the activities available at the booths will be:
- Photo opportunities galore – The all-new “Dr. STONE” mosaic wall will make its debut, and fans are invited to snap a pic and have their photos placed alongside other passionate fans to create a mural. Fans are also invited to celebrate the 20th anniversary of “One Piece” with a special photo wall featuring fan-favorite characters from the beloved series.
- Crunchyroll Games demos – Fans are invited to check out the Crunchyroll Games booth to enjoy playable demos of the upcoming “Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle” and “NARUTO x BORUTO NINJA TRIBES,” alongside “Attack on Titan TACTICS,” and “Grand Summoners.”
- Shield Hero Training Room – Are you ready to be a hero? Well grab your shield and test your skills to level up. Brave rising heroes will get a chance to pop balloon monsters with their very own legendary shield! The pressure is on since you’ll only have limited time to battle some balloon monsters. Get ready for the level grind of your life!
Premiere Screenings and Panels:
- Crunchyroll Presents: In/Spectre Ep.1-2 East Coast Premiere – Friday, November 15 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm, Panel Room 1E09
- Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Panel – Friday, November 15 from 9:00pm – 10:00 pm, Panel Room 1E02
- Crunchyroll Presents: A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Ep.1 World Premiere – Saturday, November 16 8:00pm – 8:30pm, Panel Room 1E04
- Crunchyroll Presents: Somali and the Forest Spirit Ep.1-3 World Premiere – Saturday, November 16 8:30pm – 10:00pm, Panel Room 1E04
And of course the Crunchyroll Industry Panel on Saturday, November 16 from 6:30 – 7:30 PM in room 1E09. It’s there that you can learn the latest updates for Crunchyroll, with a special gift available to those who attend!
This all falls into the continued support for Anime NYC that Crunchyroll’s Head of Events, Mary Franklin, is proud to declare:
“The team at Anime NYC cares deeply about anime fans, so it’s a natural fit for Crunchyroll to work with them as the ‘Powered by’ sponsor of the show…”Mary Franklin, Head of Events at Crunchyroll
“We are excited to meet up with fans in New York, hear what they think, and bring them great Crunchyroll content.”
And we just cant wait!
The Crunchyroll Booth will be Booth #622 and the Crunchyroll Games Booth is set to be Booth #549.
Anime NYC powered by Crunchyroll 2019 might be over, but the 2020 date has already been set! Check out the official site to grab your ticket, learn more about exhibitors & attending guests, and what awaits you at Anime NYC!
And stay tuned to Nerdier Tides as we get you ready for it!