(Featured Image Source: Shanda Shengqu Games / Crunchyroll Games / ©Hajime Isayama,Kodansha/”ATTACK ON TITAN”Production Committee. All Rights Reserved)
Crunchyroll Games is bringing a thrilling tale of good vs. evil to mobile devices this summer with the release of JRPG Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire and its newly revealed Attack on Titan launch collaboration event!
“Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire follows the Last Royal Vampire Lilo and her companion Ren in their quest to save their loved ones from a militaristic order called the Holy Land. Players build their own squad of warriors, heroes, and fantastical creatures to defeat exorcists, hunters, as well as vicious demons, and many powerful beings pulling the strings from the shadows. The anime-styled mobile role-playing card game features hundreds of characters and customization, allowing for a roster of heroes that is distinctly unique to each player.”via Crunchyroll
Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire is a JRPG developed by Shanda Shengqu Games and published by Crunchyroll Games. In it, players take on a retro-styled JRPG story in a modern fantasy setting based on Bloodline, a popular Chinese graphic novel. Collect & upgrade characters, using them in strategic turn-based card game battles!
Game Features Include:
- RETRO-STYLE MOBILE JRPG – One of the most popular types of mobile games, Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire is a tactical turn-based card game in a modern fantasy setting.
- OVER 400 CHARACTERS TO COLLECT – from valiant knights, demonic warlords, to maniacal jesters and minigun-toting waifus, there’s a mind boggling array of heroes to unlock and evolve, with more new characters always on the way
- CHARACTER GROWTH & PROGRESSION – Take your characters into battle and feed them powerful upgrade materials to unlock their true powers.
- REAL TIME GUILD BATTLES – Destroy opposing forces in REAL-TIME Guild War battles with friends and guild mates.
- BLOODY COMPETITION – Claw your way through other players in a multitude of PVP features like the Arena, Tower of Fate, as well as giant Guild Battles, and live cross-server Wars!
- PLAY MORE, GRIND LESS – With features like Auto Battle, Raid, and Auto-Mine, Bloodline allows you to devote more of your time to managing your squad and fighting off the Holy Land. Clear stages and progress through the game effortlessly while earning all the items and materials to level up your fun!
The game’s launch will feature a limited-time collaboration with Attack on Titan, bringing series favorite characters, profile cosmetics, and special themed dungeons. Players will earn bonuses for unlocking and using the Attack on Titan characters.
Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire will be available worldwide (excluding Asia) this summer for iOS and Android devices. You can pre-register for the game now over at the Google Play store or Apple app store, earning special rewards when the game goes live.
(Source: Crunchyroll Games)
Like anime? Anime NYC powered by Crunchyroll 2022 is set for November 18-20th! Check out the official site to grab your ticket, learn more about exhibitors & attending guests, and what awaits you at Anime NYC!
And stay tuned to Nerdier Tides as we get you ready for it!
For the latest in video game news, trailers, and dumb jokes stay tuned to Nerdier Tides. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
0 comments on “Crunchyroll Games opens up pre-registration for Mobile JRPG ‘Bloodline: The Last Royal Vampire,’ announces ‘Attack on Titan’ crossover”