(Featured Image Source: miHoYo)
Genshin Impact’s latest version update, version 2.4, is now live and brings with it all kinds of new fun!
Version 2.4 includes new characters!
5-Star Character “Lonesome Transcendence” Shenhe (Cryo)
- Vision: Cryo
- Weapon: Polearm
- An adepti disciple with a most unusual air about her. Having spent much time cultivating in isolation in Liyue’s mountains, she has become every bit as cool and distant as the adepti themselves.
- Shenhe’s Elemental Skill, “Spring Spirit Summoning,” can produce different effects based on how it is used: when pressed, she will rush forward and deal Cryo DMG, whereas when held, she will deal AoE Cryo DMG in front of her. These two different usage methods will provide teammates with Icy Quill effects that will be triggered for a different number of times based on the usage method. Icy Quill increases Cryo DMG dealt by characters’ Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts based on Shenhe’s own ATK.
- Her Elemental Burst, “Divine Maiden’s Deliverance,” deals sustained AoE Cryo DMG to opponents in the field, and also decreases the Cryo RES and Physical RES of opponents in the field.
4-Star Character “Stage Lucida” Yun Jin (Geo)
- Vision: Geo
- Weapon: Polearm
- A renowned Liyue opera singer who is skilled in both playwriting and singing. Her style is one-of-a-kind, exquisite and delicate, much like the person herself.
- When Yun Jin uses her Elemental Skill, “Opening Flourish,” she charges upward, forming a shield. After the skill button is released, when its duration ends, or when the shield breaks, it will deal Geo DMG. DMG dealt is based on Yun Jin’s DEF, and Shield DMG Absorption is based on Yun Jin’s Max HP.
- Her Elemental Burst “Cliffbreaker’s Banner,” deals a one-time AoE Geo DMG to nearby opponents and grants all nearby party members a “Flying Cloud Flag Formation” which will increase DMG dealt by Normal Attacks. The increase will be based on Yun Jin’s own DEF. Flying Cloud Flag Formation will disappear when the number of times is used up or at the end of the duration.
Both characters will have an increased drop-rate boost during the event “The Transcendent One Returns!”
The now-awakened Enkanomiya calls out to a hero. Beneath the still waters lies a new realm.
- After the Version 2.4 update, Enkanomiya in the Inazuma region will be available.
- Unlock Criteria:
• Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
• Complete the Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals”
• Complete the World Quests “The Moon-Bathed Deep” and “The Still Water’s Flow”
- “May Fortune Find You” Daily Login Event 01/25/22 – 02/09/2022
Players who are Adventure Rank 5 or above can log in daily to recieve special rewards. Log in 7 in a row and your receive Interwined Fate x10!
- “Flowing Lights and Colors” – Lantern Rite Gifts 02/09/2022 until the end of Version 2.4
Players who are Adventure Rank 2 or higher earn special rewards from logging in.
All of this is in addition to new items, recipes, outfits, story, and more! A ton of additions to the already jampacked game!
Genshin Impact is available for the PS4, PS5, Windows PC, and Android and iOS mobile devices.