(Featured Image: AVORE)
ARVORE’s nostalgic VR game Pixel Ripped 1995 has gotten a new free update that brings new challenges, features, and rewards to the already well-received game!
Pixel Ripped 1995 | Ultimate Challenge Update Trailer
- Hardcore Mode: Test your skills across all six levels in a new difficulty mode with tougher enemies and challenges!
- Golden Cartridges: Find hidden collectables spread across all levels to unlock super-secret content! Rumor has it that something special might happen at the end of the game…
- New Ripped Boost ability: This special move makes Dot super powerful when she gathers enough pixels and allows hardcore players and speed-runners to devise new strategies for clearing each level.
- Dot outfits: Unlock new armors for Dot that give bragging rights to true Pixel Ripped fans!
- Pixel Doors: Explore alternative routes that will only open for the best players!
- Interactive comic book: A fully original Pixel Ripped story added to David’s room.
- New after-credits scene for all players.
- Score System and Level Records: Brag about your best score and time on each level!
- Cut-scene Skip and built-in gameplay timer to improve the speed-running / time-trial experience.
- Several bug fixes and improvements for the overall experience.
New collectibles and tougher challenges await. Discover golden cartridges and beat the game’s hardcore mode, unlocking 8 new outfits for in-game character Dot. Finding all the golden cartridges will let players experience a new extended ending.
In Pixel Ripped 1995 players head back to the mid-90s and experience a nostalgic ride as you take on the story of David, who gets recruited by video game hero Dot, to save the video game world. Journey through classic 1990 video game genres like action RPGs, brawlers, platformers, space shooters, and racing games. Relive the jump from 2D to 3D games in virtual reality!
Pixel Ripped 1995 is available for PlayStation VR, SteamVR, and Oculus. It will be heading to Viveport soon!