In what is just the latest bit of nerd-themed shoe news, Nike, and Sony have announced a collaborative shoe due for release in February.
The PG-2 Playstation Colorway was designed by Oklahoma City Thunder player Paul George and is covered in all kind of love for Sony’s console series.
The announcement video:
With pulsating blue PlayStation logo and psn voucher included, this is going to be one of the unique buys this year.
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe
-Via The Playstation blog
Due February 10th, will you be picking up a pair?
(Source and Images – Playstation blog)